Friday, February 29, 2008

Weeeeeee.
I can't wait till d day we are flying to bangkok.
I'm rlly looking forward to it man!
Although my bank will be empty, IDC.
Shopping is my part time job :D
&of cuz im going w d DUMBS! (:


I've a good &a bad new.

Ok, bad new first. I'm down with heavy flu &sorethroat ):
Ahhhhhhh, i want to enjoy my weekends de leh!
Damn it damn it!


Ok, good new! My appeal was SUCCESSFUL!
I'm in MULTIMEDIA IT.
Say i'm dumb, whatever. So wht d cop is damn low.
This course can give me a bright future if i work hard :D
I can go SIM for degree. What for DMD? I can't find any degree courses. (if i wanna continue)
&I got in to d same course w MEIFEN :DDD
&ZY, Hello schoolmate (:






DARLING, i cant wait till march when you're having you holiday!
Haven't met you for longgggggg.
DATE ME OUT ALRIGHT :D

I'm a happy girl, in a happy world :D


Who says i always emo, im not anymore ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home