Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MONDAY!
JOGGING ALONE WAS GREAT!
I need to go on diet alr! IM FAT. ):
Aftermath, went home. Bn came over to look for me.
Then he fetch me to find alison @mac.
IM HER TUTOR! Hohoho.
Then slack awhile bn need to liao, he fetch me home (:
My 'papa' nice hor. LOL.
I STAY AT HOME D WHOLE DAY, expect for gg jogging &mac a while. :D
Mummy say she v long never see me. :x
I'm sorry mummy.
Had a good chat w her. She say debby's pretty!
JT v small size. Alison dont look like 18this year. Opps.
Hahaha, don't find my mummy pls. :D


TUESDAY!
Interview today, well i guess FAIL!
cuz i dont know why. just got d feeling.
I need job, anyone got lobang!
Ok, JASONHO! I waited for you for nearly 2hours!
Grrrr, you're ALWAYS late!
Ok, but i spent d 1anhalf hour wisely!
I went starbuck &read storybook! Hahahaha. (:
Went over cine to meet d rest, watched Death Note 3.
*thumb up. L is damn cute :D
Aftermath, KFC. Ahhh fattening.
Then boat quay, drinking again! (:
&drank quite a lot today. Kinda tipsy.
No more martel so i suddenly tot of playing scissor paper stone, loser kana beat.
DAMN ALLAN! Don't give in to girl de hor. Beat effing pain!
RIGHT DEBBY! Hahahaha.
After which, home sweet home.
Sorry for d bad mood &temper. I was kinda blur w what im doing. :D


ALLAN BULLY BOTH OF US ):

See JT's hand so red!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home