Thursday, February 21, 2008

JAE appeal for Multimedia & Infocomm Technology (NYP).
Well, i've got into Digital Media Design (NYP).
It's my 2nd choice. Hahaha! I've got no idea why i will put this.
Maybe i shld have put Visual Communication, which is d course i wanted!
Yes, stress over shld i appeal for that. &thanks jiejie &darling.
They convinced me! :D I spent 3hours to make this decision.
I hate making decision! I hope i wont regret :x

Anyhow, getting tired of working &last min schedule.
I wanna quit soon! :D Any jobs lobang let me know.

Ohya, tuesday off. Met haowen, nicnah, celine @town.
As usual, i was late. (:
Shopped ard &went vivo.
I bought 1bag, 1 heels, 3 clothing in half an hours time.
HOHOHO.
Cabbed down to leisure park.
Saw zhiyang, fengyao &clique.
I was not in mood of playing bowling so i read my book. (:
Dinner @ jumbo !
I love seafood! YUMMY.
Slacked &emo around &cabbed home.
FCUK, i dropped my phone &she's disfigure alr ):
I want to buy new phone! Grrrrr.





The crabbb!


I gotto to move on, yes i must.
Stop thinking of others feeling when im not thinking for myself.
Stop being so negative !
Thanks peeps for all d console &convincing words. :D
&sorry for being so emo everynight!
Cuz im quite tired this few days! Many stuffs cropped up.
:D:D:D Im alright now.
I'll be able to see d sunlight soon.
You, you &you. get away from my mind now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home