Monday, February 18, 2008


m)phosis sales! 15th feb to 24th feb!
have been working &enjoying life this week.
but, life's isnt great.
Cuz i only slept 15hours for 3days!

Work was horrible on 1st day of sales!
Was damn super busy d WHOLE day! Grrrr.
Everyone was worn out.
Met jason k &had dinner. I was so hungry!
Aftermath, went over debby's house &slack till 4am.
Weeee, we chatted a lot. Abt life, &lame stuffs. LOL.

Bai nian @mrs kong's house!
I woke up late! :x Rush to prepare &met classmates.
Ate lunch &it's mahjong time! :x
Im noob at it, bt not now. Hehes! :DDD
Still, i lost. Hahaha. Aftermath, went over to find debby.
Met d clique, slacked &shopped ard.
Crazy alison came &laughter starts ;x

Night @ 0-point!
I don't like d environment there! but i still enjoyed myself!
Intend to leave early, but i didnt. :x
Played & cabbed home at 3plus.

@ Mrs kong's house!

My love.

Jason Ho look so dumb &retarded!












Sorry mummy, you were dead worry for me yet im happily enjoying w my friends.
You called me many times bt no avail. I didnt keep my phone w me.
I'm sorry for going home so late everynight.
You know i don't like anyone to control me &i know this time i went over d limit.
I promise you i'll stop hanging out late everyday.
I love you mummy! :D

JT, get well soon! We will go have good food ok! :D
LOVES!

Life's never satisfied. I'm trying v hard to keep myself busy.
To keep away from those stupid stuffs.
But still, i'm thinking a lot.
Thanks friends who are there for me. (:
Lastly, don't treat me so good. :D

Ok, time for slp! Working again :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home