Thursday, August 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOON! (18th Aug)
Lovely, thanks for being such a great friend.
Although we're not as close as before when we are in sec school,
you're still my dear lovely friend!
You're always there for me when i'm down, lending me your ears and shoulder.
you're always smiling so sweet!
Thanks DODO! May your wishes come true! (:

<3ss>



Finally, TWO papers were down!
- Programming (GONE CASE)
- Data Communication (FAIL;DIE)

I think i'm a failure. I never do well in academic.
Reason: I'm too lazy; no discipline at all!

One more paper to go! - Internet Application
I got no confidence. Cuz i always skip lecture. ):
I know nuts abt this module.

Hopefully i can pass all my modules, pray hard. (:

Oral was bad, didn't perform well for the conservation part.
- Was too nervous ):


After paper today, went jack's place w liying, steph &hping.
Had a long chat w them! Haha.
Amk hub to met up w the rest, caught Murder Of The Inugami Clan.
Rs recommended. -Acceptable.





I dislike poly life, but i enjoy the time w my classmates (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home