Thursday, August 28, 2008

That's too many i want to say. Where should i start?

SingSangSung @teoheng with aly.
Parkway, dinner @ MOS burger! Yummy.
We bitched, we chatted.
Aly, great chat! You gave me advice of what i should do for myself (: Thanks!
Like finally, i bought my grey legging from Cotton On.
I eyed on a mini 3/4-sleeved dress from m)phosis.
I eyed on a long-sleeved top from Cotton On.
But i'm BROKE! ): Money, money.





























I don't have any confident at all.
We are 有缘无份 => Have Destiny No Fate. (correct?)
You leave too early, i returned too late
We missed the chance. ): ):

I miss the time when we are on phone almost every night till either one of us doze off.
I miss the time when we are close.
I miss the time when you came to look for me when i'm working.
I miss the time when you came all the way down to pass me charger for my hp.
I miss the time when we hang out together.
I miss the time when we joked and laugh together.
I miss the time when you sent/walk me home.

I tried so hard to forget everything, but everytime when i say i'm moving on,
i met you in my dream, sweet dream. But waking up with tears.




): Thoughts kept running all over my mind.
So many. R/s, Friendship.
Memories, too many too many.
I hope time heals and things will slowly be better. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home