Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sorry for neglecting my dear blog!
Was too engross with my hk drama! ;X


My day's night, night's day! Bad sleeping habit ):
Anw, 2 papers down. Cmath was manageable, but COS is terrible.
I passed up the paper w 95% answer blanks. ):


Manage to book coach bus & hotel for our genting trip!
I need to renew my passport by next week! ):
Yujie came, chicago steakhouse @ cin (:


Thanks zhengwei for teaching OOP!
Its much better then COS! At least i just have to memorise a lil java codes.
Movie with haowen @ Kallang leisure. - Pink Panther 2!
Supper at 126. Homed ((:







I need a job. I can't possible laze my holidays off at home.
Cause i had been lazing at home for idk how long!
It feels good, but make me feel that i drifted away from the outside world. LMAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home