Thursday, April 17, 2008

Heyyo ! I'm in school having lecture now. It's soooo boring. I dont know what d teacher is talking about, like alien's language lah. AHhhhhh.


Anw, i deleted my previous post cuz i dont know what i'm blogging. LOL. Complicated, no link. Haha, so i shall repost one. Hehe.


Poly's life had started. My course is not slack at all. Learning HTML codes, Adobe, cable etc. OMG it's boring! But i love HTML and Adobe. Hehehes. Esp, webdesign! i cant wait to complete my webpage(my project) hahaha! But i hate my timetable, end at 6pm on tues, thurs and fri cuz we start late. Haha. :D Lecture was boring, i cant concentrate in class. I will just doze off if i got rlly nothing to do. Ahhhh. LOL.


Which cca shld i join ? Track&field, volleyball, badminton, photography ?? Or none of them ? haha, i cant make a decision.


Yujie and me

Hais, when will i start to cherish things around me.
It's not d same anymore. Whyyyyy.
It's so sweet and suddenly it's gonee.
I dont wanttttttt!! ):
Come back come back come backkkkkkk.
AHHHHHHHH,

Everything in the world changes, it's changing now as you read this and it'll continue changing whether we want it to or not. All we can really do is hang on and pray that things change for the better. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home