Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BESTY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION @ HARDROCK CAFE!
I'm glad that she like that album i made and the LANVIN fragance!
Liveband there was great, i love those songs their played!
*thumbs up!
Party world next! All of us went so high! (:






Ladies of the night!


Michelle and priscilla!



Priscilla! My primary school mate! (:





The birthday girl!






Last friday, met up with alison &haowen! Went for Hk cafe @katong. Ok, the services sucks! But i enjoyed myself!



I've know haowen for 5years and this is my 1st pic with him! OMG!

I have sleeping disorder! Everyday i slept at 4 plus 5am, sometime even more worst 6 plus 7am! And i always wake up at 2plus 3am OMG, mummy have be nagging at me. HELP! Even if i've got work in the morning, i will still sleep at 3plus 4am! ): I don't like evening shift! I prefer morning shift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home