Monday, September 01, 2008

FUCK THE FAKESHIT __

So many things happened lately, and makes me realised this world is so competitive. I never felt this way before, never once. You need to put in effort to get what you want, be it in a scheming way, or an appropriate way. I'm getting to see the 'outside world'. Now i realised, why my parent and eldest sister always tell me, 'you're still young, you will get to learn &know more about life as you grow up' Now, i reckon i'm growing up, to be an adult! HOHOHO. :x


I MET DISAPPOINTMENT AGAIN ....
Anyhow, i was so pissed when i realised that ..... Maybe i should say i'm disappointed. I always think that my thinking was right, until she told me and convinced me. But as soon as i was convinced, something crops up. Do you know what was the feeling? Why do you need to be so FAKE, twisting your words? Ok, actually this doesn't concern me that much but .. (:
Everyone can be FAKE, i admit i can be one but it's tiring. I can be, but i choose not too. (:
Just fcuking get me out of your fcuking life if you fcuking dislike me! I'll be very happy, FAKE. (:

This few days, i learnt a lot from my own experience. Thanks god for letting me to see thru all this and overcome it by myself (:

This pic suits my post for today! :x
Photographer: Debby. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home