Friday, November 28, 2008

Skipped school todayyyyy cause am a PIG!
I slept for 11hourssssss. ;PPPP
I feel sooo relax, staying at home browsing net &watching drama.
Work @ tanglin mall.
AM VERY ANGRY! CURSE THAT BLOODY HELL BUS DRIVER WHEN HE DRIVE HALF WAY HE IS IN HIGH THIGH AND REALLY NEED TO VISIT THE TOILET IMMEDIATELY!!
he just fcuking drove pass me bloody dont want to open the door for me.
he SAW me, still give me a stupid hand sign. =.= zzzzzzzzz!!!
but luckily i was ON TIME 5pm sharpppppp.
Grrrr, what a lousy day man.
Was kinda blur at work cause havent been working at tanglin mall for 2weeks.
But the people there are niceeeee (:

I was boredddd so i started camwhoringggg ;PPP





Ok, i got it (: Idk if i were right but ya i know what is going on.
am feeling much better. its over. ive chose not to be a nuisance. (:





JUST FOR LAUGH !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home