Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I want to stay at home and watch all my drama/show !!
I want to watch 'by my side' channel 8 cause got ELVIN NG! ;Pp
I don't feel like workingggg but ive no choice ;(
WHO GOT SUBSCRIBE MOBTV!??!!!
I will love you many many if yhave. HAHHAHA! ;XXxx


Database, DMD class test is over, phewwww.
Was struggling halfway thru, luckily russell helped me in database!
Tmr is thursday! Wohoo, time is passing damn fast this week.
NGJK lesson tmr morning -.-zzzz one word 'boring'
I'm meeting belbel tmr! Cause her friend, joanna got a temp job for me and aly!
Shld i work ? 2days onlyyyy. Plus im not working (GG) this weekends.
howhowhow?!!!

after hair cut! ok, fringe got no different! but my back is shorter by 3inchesssss!
but some people say no different!
ofcause la i never change hairstyle just cut shorter ma haiyoyo! LOL
change hairstyle must think v hard lehhhhh, my precious hair LOL!!


OK ME IS HAPPY CAUSEEEEE ..
my mense is OVERRRR!
My appetite is back to normal. Shit!Shit!


TIME TO SLEEP! CIAO LOVELOVES.




you make a feel stronger (:
after you left, after getting over what happened, im much happier then before.
you make me realised many things around me. all my friends etc.
i wont be sad cause it over, i will happy cause it happened before ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home