Monday, November 03, 2008

I need to shed some fatssss!
Night life, insufficient of sleeps, supper, alcohols, high cholesterol foods like my fav baby octpus! Goodness shit. I really need to control myself!


I'm sick of school! Dragging myself out of bed early in the morning, rushing and squeezing in trains. I'm just going school for the sake of attendence! Sooooo i think i really need to buck up. What is OOP, OOPP, COS all about? Grrrr, i know nothing! ): I need my study mood badly. I bet i'm going to receive warning letter soon if i don't turn up for any of my elective module this sem!
Luck have been down for me recently. ):



After lesson went over to RP to look for koon and clique. Met deb and sandra for a while, sorry i've to left cause they were waiting for me. (: Chong drop me and koon @ parkway. Sakae sushi, nice chat w her (: Went over mac cafe to chill, laptop. Chong called and he need to go over cherylpala's house to teach her FNN. Slacked at void deck till 11plus. Thanks chong once again (:
DAPHNNEEEE, lets have badminton session soonnn! <,3333

Ok finally got those photos from eugene!

Overdue photos


Halloween night.



Love is backkkk! OMG he give me a surprise. I was shocked when he call and said he's at Airport! (: Sunday he came over to meet me a while before he go to timbre's chalet. But he's leaving in aweek time ):

Night went over parkway with mummy (: Its been long since i went out with her! <,3333

something is not right, but what is the something? bottled up everything inside me. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home