Tuesday, October 28, 2008


OVERDUE PHOTOS @HAJI LANE









FRIDAY NIGHT @ PS STARBUCKS
Caught the coffin @cathay with ollielove
Lepak at starbucks for hours.
Love last day before leaving off ):




SUNDAY NIGHT @HAJI LANE
Icon aft that, then OCH changi village.
Jt, deb left. Me and aly cab over to meet my friends.
Cause they're lazy to drive all the way to raffles.
OCH, scaryyyyyy. :P
Thanks chong for send me and aly home (:
Goodluck for your paper! Same goes to bert and ho.














SATURDAY's photos are with chong. Post up when i get from him (:

Love lost his phone, i can't contact him ): I need to wait for him to contact me before i can call/sms him ): Just chatted on phone with him aft dinner. (: BB IS UNFAIR! Get a new webcam so that i can see you toooooo. ): <,33333

Besty, cheer up ok? Everything will be fine. You have me by yourself k just rant to me whenever you're feeling down. Loveyou.

Lesson @ 8am tmr, CIAO! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home