Sunday, October 26, 2008

Babyyy called me twice when i was working. He's my medicine! I feel so awake and happy when i heard his voice. I tot i could only hear from him at 11plus when he reached london. I was damn happyyyy.


Aft work while i was waiting for eugenechong and the rest to pick me up - daphnne, albert, jasonh. baby called! Omgomg. (: Went over timbre @ OldSchool. Passed irene her comic and drank the balanced macallan. (: Daphnne wants to go powerhouse instead of watching movieeee. We were all wearing damn casual laaa. Hahaha. We almost lost our way there. Haha. The music sucks, daphnne was so hot on the dance floor i swear. Thanks eugene for the ride home. Thanks for the night. Esp daphnne's bro and his friend for the shots and cig.


I was waiting for baby's call/message. I nearly went crazy while waiting, so i just picked up my phone and dial his no. I don't care my phone bill will be ex cause i can't wait any longer. I want to let him know where i went, what was i doing. I miss him many many.


Anw, baby say the cookies was awesome. OMG, yayness man. (: I hope he meant it :P

Ok its freaking 6.30am in the morning, im tired but i cant get to sleep. Love sickkkk. But i need to force myself to sleep cause i don't want to miss baby's call later!




I love the way you look at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home