Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! (20th Oct)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESMOND (20th Oct)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA! (21th oct)

Dinner @ the jewel box - mount faber.
Cable car! (: Bonding with my sister is getting closer.
Yeah, mummy is happy.









School sucks cause i always cant wake up on time ):

Babyy is flying off in 2days time ): Can time pass slowly grrrr. <,33

Baby send me to school this morning, although he's late. I was damn surprise man, i didn't know he was coming over. He waited for me 4hours while im having lesson. thanks baby. then he cooked lunch for me! Went to get the ingredients. My fav salmon and xiaobaicai ! It was awesome baby. Hahaha. Sorry for being so moody cause i'm effin tired ! But still, thanks for the accompany baby (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home