Tuesday, October 07, 2008

SORRY! I was busy working the past 3days at esplanade (: SORRY! Its really a easy job, all thanks to russell. I think i slack around more then i work. Hahahaha.


Ollie came to pick me up after work for the 3days! (: Aly and deblove is nice to meet up after work on friday! (: Mac for supper! Sinful ... Hahahaha. They brighten my night with laughter, esp alison. She's dumbbb! :D


hahahaha! russell is a colorful chicken!
had a short chat with him, thanks. (:


<,333333

Supper is so sinful ! 3days of supper. But stingray and satay are awesome!
Lau pa sa on saturday night, bedok 85 on sunday night. Goshhhhhh.



I seriously hope that you're not coming back. I've moved on and i've met someone better. (: Ok or maybe you're just asking me out as a friend but its like so suddennnn. Hehs.



Isabel, sorry i've spoilt your plan. Seriously i am effin touch. Thanks besty! We will meet up real soon alright. Loveyou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home