Monday, September 22, 2008



Some words are better left unspoken.


Tell me, what is the meaning of 'family'. Whenever i stayed at home, there will be someone who get my nerves off, and i starts screaming and shouting. Quarrels, misunderstanding. Anyone tried to stand in my position and think for me. Whats the use of being the youngest yet getting nonsense from elders? Do i owe them a living? Grrr. It wasn't my fault, and i am right to stand up for myself. I wasn't crying to gain anyone sympathy. It is because i hate being mistaken and one not listening to my explanation. At time i may be at fault, but at least i admitted right? Roar, and later on mum called and i told her about it. See, i was right. it wasn't my fault at all and dajie put the blame on me. Cold war at home, no one break the silent and i am not going to be the one this time. (:





Nowadays, weather is getting unbearable! Humidity up to 94%, oh my goodness. No wonder i kept perspiring. Roarrrrrrr.
Ok, i was just reading the weather forecast and i was telling russell. It stated that it will rain between 2am to 5am. Then i heard thunder, f ! I scare dao sia. ): I scare thunder at night, i want go sleep alr. ): Shit man!





Anyway, accompanied isabel for her lunch break today. Such a nice friend right? She always exaggerate things, hahaha! I am trying on clarins product because my besty say it is good. I am so supportive right? Hahaha.





Me is going down nyp to get my laptop done! Roar, they better get it done for me if not i am going to scream and swear like a mad woman tmr. Hp center say, they can't reformat for me cause all my school programs will be gone or whatever shit la. Making me so reluctant to get my laptop done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home