Saturday, September 13, 2008

Life's damn boring for me. Sleep, work, online. Everyday i am doing the same thing. I just can't get myself off my bed till late afternoon. I want to go for hair do, but i always wake up just in time for work. I have sleeping disorder, HOW?!

Anw, sales was quite good today.
After work, went cherry thai disco with brenda, alvin &his bros. COOL man, the girls are damn HOT! Haha. Thai song is nice! (: & HOT is the word i can describe the girl's figure. (: (: (: Ok, and i can't drink much. i'm not sure isit i went there with empty stomach that make me feel uncomfort. I can't hold my liquor as well as before. ): When alvin &brenda friends (those working at the disco) come over our table, we kept drinking, kept toasting. OMG sia. Was home quite early cause alvin gotto go ): I kept looking at those HOTTIES la. LOL!





So tmr me is heading down to HP center! Damn it, so far and i need to wake up at 10am! now it's 3.30am. Roarrrrrr.





Once you've missed a chance, there's no turning back.
I regretted, but what to do. I can only blame myself for everything. I know i am waiting for the impossible (: Let it be ba, i will just natural take it course. I won't yearn much cause it's over alr. Our fate had come to an end, cause i am NOTHING to you alr. (: i know and i can understand. what to do, sad only lor. ): LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home