Thursday, September 11, 2008


SCREAMSSS !

I called up HP center this afternoon, i was so suey that a ind*** man picked up my call.
I couldn't understand what was he saying. You know the slang is .....
I swear, i repeat this sentence 'Pardon me, can you please repeat again' for more then 10times!
Firstly of his slang.
Secondly, he spoke super duper loud that even i adjust the vol to the lowest, no different!
And i swear that he kept shouting cause i kept asking him to repeat.
Then ltr he said 'Mdm, are you busy? Do you need me to call back later?'
I was like wtf, 'I am not busy, the problem is that you're speaking so loudly that i can't catch your words'
Then he diam diam. Then he say, 'Mdm, there is nothing wrong with your keyboard'.
Me is super fed up alr, 'then why i can't key in my password, you tell me why?!? Give me a good explain'
If there is nothing wrong with my keyboard will i call you not dumbbb!
Then he go on,
him: 'I am sorry to say that you need to reformate and all your data will be gone'
me: HUH!? *shocked* But i've got 2drive, C & D drive.
him: Yea, the files in your hard drive will be gone too.
me: Where got such thing one, then what is the need to have two drive in my notebook? I don't want to reformate then.
him: That is the only way. I can guide u thru.
me: Ok, no thanks. I don't wish to reformate now. I am in the rush now.

And this conservation last for 20mins, i still can't get anything solve. Wasting my precious time!
I WANT TO COMPLAINT! So i called dajie, and mummy. WAH, FED UP MAN!
And cause of this bloody call i am late for work!
So, saturday me is going down to HP center with dajie. WTFWTFWTF!





Oh, btw i finally made up my mind and bought motorola v9 - metallic maroon color!
I've been yearning for a flip phone, and this is the nicest i've seen. Classic!!
Actually wanted Sony Ericssion W980i, but had comment saying it's LAGGY and it's over my budget! So yea, me is HAPPY now! Alright its not LATEST/NEW but i LIKE! :P:P:P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home