Sunday, September 21, 2008

'I love you, baby. Thanks for not giving up on me and i am glad everything was cleared! (: Loves many!'





Semster 2 timetable is out! Roarrr. Mon, wed, fri lesson @ 8am! Wohooo, goodluck to me.
Anw, i got into thinking skill for my elective. Hehe. Purposely didn't choose japan, french or german cause i am afraid i can't cope with me.
Although it is a good chance, but its better to be safe then to be sorry. It might pull my GPA down. Hehe.





Chatted with isabel a few days ago. She was tell me

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
i love shane:)

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
i want bestey to find a bf also ):

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
very long VERY LONG no double date le

Hahaha, she's so funny right. Nevermind. We was chatting. Then we happened to say about r/s again.

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
u wanna attend my wedding/

XMei ツ said:
ofcuz la! dumb!

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
HEHEHEHE:D:D:D:D

XMei ツ said:
you want to attend mine?

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
yeh

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
but u dunwan get married !

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
dun say marriage la

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
boyf also dun haf yet

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
LOL

XMei ツ said:
is not dont have HOR.

XMei ツ said:
is dont want ok.

XMei ツ said:
lol!

XMei ツ said:
go be nun.

Isabella.W; ' Shane is my man... said:
SISTER SIEWMAY


See, this evil girl sia. LOL! And happened to remember many years ago, she used to play with towel? (i can't remember what was she using la.) and she called herself sister maria! Cause we was from convent school, LOL. Think back it was freaking funny ok! Now she call me SISTER SIEWMAY. Smack you ah! LOL.





Busy working this whole week, i like. It kepts me busy throughout. (: I can't imagine me w/o a job, i can die. Not because i got no money because i will be dead boring! I prefer spending my time wisely, doing meaningful things then just slack around everyday. LOL!
Working at suntec was super irritating cause, everyone will be coming down to check on you. Esp micheal, we're your staff not your dog to tell us what to do - even how we should stand and serve customers. this is totally rubbish man! And he's so ironic. I've got so much bad points about him man. Ok, not only me even jiemin, esteen complaint too!
I prefer working at clarke quay. Relaxing, slack and obviously better management! Hehehe.





I bought 2tops from hypnosis. They're having sales! Just now i was on my shopping mood and i saw them having sales (: I need to replenish my waredrobe soon! Getting sick of my clothes, hehehe.





Thanks russell, alvin, rs for coming all the way down to clarke quay to get me MOS Burger. :x
They're nice but they are irritating! Opps (:





Omg, i think i've lost track of this world. Have been in my own world for this month. So wake me up when the Sept ends! Cause it's October! My birthday!! Yays. There's too many october babies, my wallet gonna be in oh-so-big-hole! LOL.





Last but not last, alison &russell got faked by me. Look at my 1st sentence of my post. They're tricked by me. (: I'm not in love la! Hehehe. Like what most of my friends said, i got super high expectation. (: Single cheers! (:





HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARIE! (15th Sep)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIUFEN! (17th Sep)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY X.KEN! (20th Sep)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home