Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It was so dramatic. Never did i expect that this will happen to me. Woah, i've got a 'wonderful' boss. I am so unhappy with the manager already (so is my colleague), and suddenly this happened. Alvin and boss was on the phone when i reached work place today. Ok, i sense something was amiss so i kept quiet and listen. Ha, to my horror i heard ' you want to sack you sack me first'. She was fcuking unreasonable, no one can tolerate it. The reason behind it was because, boss wanna alvin to sack my colleague because 'she didn't smile to her the day before when she came down'. Hey, i think no one can stand this STUPID reason! Why was there a need to smile to you? I guess that was just an excuse. Jess was just not happy that she say her off on friday and she asked boss to sack her, i reckon. So, after long conversation. I decided to quit too, no point staying here and look at their f faces. We just left for coffee nearby, uncle david and denis came down str8 when they heard about it. Everyone quit, ok should be everyone sacked the boss! Wahahahhaa! I bet they dislike me too, cause i kept texting and sitting down. They have got no staffs now, and micheal pleased weiqiang. Oh c'mon, don't make use of him because he belong to our group! (:(:(: I bet they will be suffering tmr cause none of them know how to use the cash register, the nets machine as while as the visa machine. Congrats!





Ok, don't say we are meant by doing all this to them. Cause they, themselves were very bastard in the first place. They wanted perfect worker. They complaint use standing down, using cellphone. Cmon, that was what you allowed in the first place. Its so ironic. I never imagine that a company will have no staffs to work for them. They simply deserve this. It is a lesson for them to learn. Don't be so bastard, don't be so stingy, don't set high expectation on staffs. (: May god bless them ! HAHAHAHAHA !





Anw, today was an unlucky day. Initially, i wanted to go back to sch to get my laptop done. But elp wasn't open. So instead i went tpy to get my contact lens. Butbutbut, the optical shop was closed for renovation! AHHHHHHHH. My eye had be giving me problem for weeks, and i am unable to wear contact lens. Nowwwww, they are close for renovation. I've got no more contact lens! I need to wear spect. ROARRRRR. How lucky!!!





Went down to bugis. Initially we didn't want to let her know about it. But uncle david say it was unfair to her, so i agree. Girl, don't be upset or angry. We are at your side, i am sure they regretted making this decision! (: Had steamboat with uncle david, alvin, tingting, denis, his siaoeh and girl. (: Then headed to cherry. He came to my mind out of a sudden. Grr. When we were leaving, i saw haohan etc. So coincidence.





Seriously, this year many things happened and i had learn many things. As time passed, i became more mature. Starting to see the outside world. (: Thanks god.



Say goodbye. (: I missed the times working with lovely people.
I knew that everything will be over end of this mth, but never imagine we parted a week earlier. I enjoyed myself there, w/o micheal and boss. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home