Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rock on babe! Fabulous friday night @ timbre. (: I got to know cool friends, babe and dudes! Oliver, joycelyn, kongiak, ari, cailing and few more which i couldn't remember their names. They are all genius, sajc np. Ahh, i felt so dumb with them, laugh! A cool place to chill out at night. Yeah babe, new songs delicious pizza! Enjoyed myself, thou i'm kinda quiet. Ohyeah, ari and kongaik are rs sec schmates. The world is so small! Oh and i met meifen and jiemin there too!

Aly, thanks ya.

Photos will be up when i get it from joycelyn!


I spent half of my saturday on my cosy bed! (: Manage to drag myself up of bed only around 3. I was supposed to meet huiping and shuling at 4pm. Ahhh. I came onlineeeee, i had never come online in the day since holiday started. Haha! And the reason was because i'm chatting to a cool guy! ((:
Ok, saturday with huiping and shuling at town! nice catching up with them (: Camwhoringgg. (:





lovely couple captured!










i got super small eye.
Shuling &huiping!


Time to catch up with my dear friends yo! I'm super free when it strikes october!
Birthdaysssssss, yays!


xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home