Monday, October 20, 2008

School's effin boring, morning lessons ):
Have been late for school everyday. I think i need to turn back my sleeping timing.


Friday wasn't a good day, many things happened.
While on my way to school, received a call from jt's mum.
Jt admitted hospital. ): Aft school, went to visit her.
She's freaking weak man, heart pain sia.
Aft that, went home to put my lappy.
Met aly and yujie at night. Haji lane lepak.
Meifen and her friends came too. Shesha, drink.
I got so high, real high (:
Sorry baby for not able to go over to meet you.
Enjoyed myself, was super fun (: Hahaha.


Saturday, ollie came over to meet me then accompany to vivo to get my sandal.
Thanks love. Superdog, slack headed to town to meet daphnne.
Baby left to meet his friends, me and daphnne caught Night in Rodanthe.
Wohoo, its damn touching! Worth watching *thumb up
Dinner @ pastamaiana. Then Outdoor to find daphnne sisters.
Home sweet home.

Sunday, worked with jiemin. (:
Aft work when timbre to meet ollie and his friend.
Hahaha, enjoyed myself although im tired(:

Today, monday blues.
I skipped elective module, i was so tired.

and i just realised tmr i'm having my paper. SHIT.
i just realised! ):
I got no time to study! tonight, dinner @ mount faber.
Tell me where got time sia. Grrrr
I'm calling for help!!


Baby is flying off in 5days time ):
OMGGGG, i'm going to miss him like hell. He will be away for 3weeks ):
Isabel, i'm here to accompany you alr.


Some overdue photos(:



Friday night. More photos from i get from meifen (:



Saturday night. (:

FYI, i'm in school having OOP lesson. HELL MODULE. LOL. Isabel, im blogging here cause of you. hahaha. Ok, i needa get back to lesson. CIAO. Xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home