Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates.



Anyway, i heard something i shouldn't hear. I was extremely disappointed and angry. Is this the way you treat your friends. So hypocrite so fake. Is it so fun to backstab your friend? Moreover this is not the first time. Few years back, what you did to me i can forgive and forget. It took me so long to build up the trust in you and you abuse it again. Do you know why i drifted away from you? Cause of all this shit. If you're my true friend, you won't do this. What to say, this is part of life. I will forgive and never forget this time. I bet things wont be the same as before. They told me to confront you, but you know it is damn awkward. We are friends for going 6years. I'm going to compromise you then. I can be fake too, just for you :)



Halloween nights. Sorry koon and chong for waiting so long. (: Supposed to chill out @ outdoor but jasonh wants to go zouk. Its was damn packed.... Called russell! Hahahah, his mask omg! LOL. So next stop, powerhouse. Much better then zouk. Prisc and clique came later. 126 for supper cum breakfast. Thanks chong for the ride again. (:
Sorry aly, it was a last min plan.


I was waiting for love's call/sms the whole day. ): Seriously i hate waiting, but i've got no choice cause he lost his phone.

Overdue photos @timbre

Halloween night @ Powerhouse


Yet to get the photos from chong, update when i receive (:

Mum's not happy that im hanging out till morning on weekends so i need to be good girl soon. (: Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home