Monday, November 24, 2008

Down with slight fever, flu and cough for the pass few days. ;(
Despite sick, i still got to workkkkkk. ;(

Instead of going to school on friday, i went to work with alison @ suntec bookfest. Job cope: giving out lozenges sample = easy job butt we have to stand for 8hours. (: Saturday, was super slackkkk. After work, went over town to meet daphnne and clique. Caught Chiwawa. (: Walked aimlessly at town. All the way from Lido to Cathay ! My leg hurtsssss ;(

Sunday, joey took over my place as i gotto complete my project and equiz. Slept for 12hours = shiok ! LOL. My project topic: Promote myself as a best friend. What a lame topic. =.= Night, met yang for beancurd, yummy! (:

Slept at 2am and woke up at 6.30am = tiring ;(

Im having OOP test = DIEEE ! I know nuts about java. Moreover its 20% of the overall && its close book test = shitty. I NEED HELPPPPP. I regret not paying attention in class ;((







EDITED

ive just finish my presentation on self esteem, ok i think i did it badly. all thanks to russell, rs and alvin!! non stop making fun of meeee. i was so nervousss. i sucks at doing presentation. im not good at wordsssss.

i fall asleep while doing oop test = good job xmei. i guess i need to buck up. everyone swear and curse that i'll fail my module ;( ;( all baddy.

A busy week ahead: Working on wed, thurs afternoon shift, sat, sun full shift. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home