Monday, April 20, 2009

School reopened ): I'm down with bad bad flu!
Slept at 5am in the morning, and tada i couldnt make it for 1st lesson. Went school in the noon to attend pathetic 2hrs of lecture, practically chatting, joking thru the whole lesson. I tot lecturer was introducing what the module is abt, but she was actually teaching! LMAO!
Aly came over school to meet me, went funan to collect her pay then to bugis while zy went for his practical. He met us for dinner @ asian kitchen. Bought a skirt, bag from bugis street and a top from topshop. Ive been spending way too much this mth. Officially BROKE! ): I NEED MY PAY BADLY! Awesome day though im down w irritating bad flu!

Ok, Last friday finally met up with exbf. Went topone to sing. Hahaha, had fun w them! Photos below! Then went town to meet alison and xiuli slacked and went cathay for movie with haowen - fast and furious 4! After that we went supper at bedok 85. Saw bryan, gary they all. Such a coincidence. LOL! Ok, thanks haowen for that present he bought for me when he went for hk trip.


Ok, i'll update about saturday night tmr. I really cant stand it, my nose's so irritating! ):







You spin my head right round, right round


When you go down, when you go down down















I just cant stop thinking about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home