Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I NEED TO SAVESAVESAVE MONEY !
I'm brokebrokebroke.
When i say 3times, means i am serious :D


Can someone pls help me.
I think i'm handing over one of my card to mummy alr.
): and i'm considering whether shld i get a 2nd job.
GG only give me 2days, wed &sun.
Maybe i can work sat too, then i dont need to shop!
Can save money + earn money.
One time kill two bird :D
Ahhhh, went for a interview alr. Waiting for their call.



Ok, enough of that. MONDAY BLUES.
I love monday cuz i only have 2lesson &both are super duper slack!
After sch, when bugis w vivian, shuling &huiping.
Shopping again. They're rlly nice ppl to hang out with.
There's always laughters &jokes.
Hahaha, they left and i accompanied guanwee. (:
Homed &i'm super tired.
Slept for 5hours ytd only, yawns.


Not v nice photo cuz we took it in rush. Haha.

Thanks, i enjoyed myself today. (:
Debbie, thanks for those words.
I'll try my best (:

yipi yaya yiyiya, yipi yaya yiyiya, yipi yaya yiyiyaya yiyiyaya yiyiyea. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home