Friday, December 05, 2008

Tues, skipped COS and DMD. Far east with Russell, Alvin, Rs.
Esteler77 chickenrice (: Shopped got wseng's present. LOL.



Wed, school - lunched with wanie, ying, linda.
Homed, took a nap off to meet wseng.
Shopped - both of us got AX shirt. Haha.
Vivo - dinner @ white dog. (: Had a good chat w him. Haha.
Slack while waiting for prisc,kim &koon.
Ladies night @powerhouse (again.....)
Hell lot of peopleeeeeee. But have fun, all was damn high.
But it closed early ):



Thurs, what a dayyyy. Raining, last min plans. Zzzz
Spoilt mood, grumbling non stop ........
Met belbelbelBESTY! Initially wanted go baibai but too late ):
Simlim to check out psp. Zzzzz dont like the people there. LOL
Bugis, steamboat !! Yummy yummy, i was sooo dumb.
We forgot to eat icecream and desert and we rushed off cause we got a lot of left over food ;P
Sorry bel .. Her shane was at bugis too, HAHAHAHA they're so cute LOL.
Help Rs to get his top! (Rs must thanks me uh!)
Slacked @ Mac. Chatted, hahahaha Bel entertained me with her life story of how she met shane.
Its hilarious man im serious LOL!
Homed, cb while walking home got one crazy man. He's damn loud, idk what was he saying, then he whistled.
I was all alone la, on the phone w aly. I was sooo fcuking scared i walk super duper fast ...
Heart beat 200 LOL!!! 1st time ever man i swear, its always v peaceful. ): ):









Dec schedule is FULL ): I dont even have time to study for MST. Shitty. I'm broke toooooo. Fcuking hp bill =.= Zzzz i swear i will cut down on message, so people call me ok! I got free incoming. ;Ppp (sister la, give me all this shit. throw all the bills to me zzzz)


Santa claus, can u give me blank cheque for my xmas present? I won't be greedy. ;PP So i can get all my stuffs and my trip to hk hahaha! LMAO !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home