Monday, April 27, 2009

Jaded

Saturday cabbed to work. The weather's unbearable! I don't want to walk all the way to train station under the hot sun, and i am feeling so tired. Hahaha! After work, went far east to shop AGAIN. Met tkd, went the cathay Aston for dinner with dear 5A'07 classmates. While waiting went down to wood would, katherine's working there! And omg, i saw this file i damn like it ok. It freaking cost 50bucks. And i saw this small vintage photoalbum - 25bucks!!!! Can someone purchase it for me LOL!!! I am so in love with that file and am going to hunt for pretty file, if i cant get one i will probably go back and get that! omg 50bucks for one freaking file! I'm insane! Ok, back to the gathering. Steak's my love! (: The service was bad. Food took soooo long to be served, annoying! After dinner, some planned to go for drink opposite paradise but some wanted to catch a movie. Soooo end up, we caught 17again! (: (: Then .... home sweet home!


Sunday, work again. Wanted to take a cab but end up no sight of a cab. ): Work @ stand2 with russell! Hahaha, he was super annoyed by me because i kept ignoring him when he talk to me. I was either texting or too lazy to reply him. HAHAHHAHA, sorry lah russell. Chill ok!? Gave auntie helen a mini advance bday celebration - cutting of cake. Hahaha. Then russell, yvelyn and i camwhore upstair using yvelyn dsrl! Hahahaha, damn cool ok. I also want dsrl lah, but huge. I want get the digital one but ..... any kind soul? LOL!!!


Moday, i skipped the 1st lesson again. I can't even make it when my lesson's at 12pm! Roar. Am just so jaded, completely worn out! Tired = attitude/hot temper for me! Hehes. Rushed to school to attend OOAD lecture for pathetic 2hours! ): Ok, at least i learn something. 5 different names of the diagram. (: Met puaychin, went tampines1. Such a coincidence, saw kp bryan fei pa there. Ok, nothing much zzzzz 2dresses and a top caught my eye, and puaychin manage to persuade me not to get them. Am going back to get them soon, i supposed! :D Pastamania for dinner, and i helped alex to get his polo from uniqlo. Alex you must thanks me ok! I please the sales assistant to let me in just to get your polo when they are closed leh!!!! AM NICE RIGHT? Hahahaha. Both of us gossip, did some catching up, train back to alj, bid g'byeeeee! ;D









Lazy to upload those photo taken today with puaychin! Tmr okok? Hehehe. School's 10am tmr ): So damn early lah, naisongbo lesson yay can late i dont care! Hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home