Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year ! ;D

Year 2008 was really a bad year for me.
Nothing goes smoothly.
I'm glad ive managed to overcome all the obstacles.
Thanks t all my friends, besty, buds who stand by me (:

Seriously, i hope year 2009 will be a better year for me, everyone.
Be it health, wealth, r/s or friendship. (:


2009 countdown @ phuture/zouk was awesome!
Best ever countdown (: Cause ive awesome friends with me ;D
&i met seonghoon there! he was right in front of me only! such a coincidence!
and thanks to alison. ;P I enjoyed myself, with everyone!
Mambo night was fun too! Hahaha.
Anw, thanks kwan for the blackberry &clifford for the martell (:
Everyone was high yea?!! Haha!
And i lost my voice. I was too high and i kept shouting despite having sore throat. ;X



Ladies of the night!











Update more photos when i get from alison!

Dajie is coming back this sat! Yayness (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home