Monday, December 08, 2008

i was supposed t study but ended up watching drama and tv at home. slap me.
i even took off today leh, double pay ): i regretted rejecting xiufen's offer.
russell managed to find mobtv trial for mee! ;PPp
caught xinhuaduoduokai and lil nonya - like finally ! ;DD
the weather make me don't feel like going out = laze ard at hm for the whole day.
it's 11:48pm now. my test is less then 12hrs away and i havent started.
kill me la. i read thru the pastyearpaper i was like wtf *&%^&$%
i don't know what they're asking la! ):





i hate one mth one time esp cramps -.- zzzzz
why does girl need to go thru all this!?!!






alison told me smth that turns me off. zzzzz alison, he's a loser !! booooooooz. i cant be bother too la. :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home