Monday, December 08, 2008

What a 'wonderful' saturday.
Initially we, aly deb jt was supposed to burn some fats at ecp - cycling!
Thanks t the rain, spoilt our plan.
Sooo we had no choice to hang out around town - AGAIN!
Ahhhh, koon texted me, she's going zouk. wtf!
i cant goooooo cause i've got work the next day.... ):
Starbucks rocks! Yujie came over to meet us.
Chill, lepak, camwhoring &homeweethome while the rest headed over to clarke quay ):







MY NEW BF! HAHAH JKJKJK! HE'S MY KORKOR!

HAHHA, YJ look GAY! Opps
DebAlyXmJt










I need to start my revision now if not im gonna lose out!
Tues Cmaths, Thurs DMD.
Msia Tues, Wed.
I'm free on Fri Sat and Sun - Date me out! HAHAHA.
Party, deep me yay (:
ADD OIL TO EVERYONE TAKING MST/CT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home