Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ive been way to lazy this few days. I would rather stay and home and catch all my show then to hang out.
Tues: Cmath was manageable but classmates say it was tough. God bless me pls. Headed t amk for suski sushi. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RS! (:
Wed: Was supposed to study today, but ended up chatting with alvin and russell. Russell left, alex came. I doubt anything goes into my brain .. DMD theory WTF! Another hell paper for me. Ladyluck, please come to me. Just watch my show from mobtv! Its 3:29am now, WTH!!! Ive yet to study. Gosh, i'm dead. I will jsut burn the notes and drink it! Wahahahha, im insane. Say goodbye to DMD, i will score a big fat 'F'. Attendance is bad, paper can't be. ); I'm not serious in my work at all!


Ohya, alex told us about the module we need to choose for next year. omfg, i dont know which to choose. web design, interactive design and 2 other i forgot! and also elective module! accounting, entrepreneur and a few languages which is out of my choice. grrr, i hate all this man. it sound interesting, but it's not. cause im a indecisive girl. ); Recommendation pls???




I hate this feeling, it sucks. Idk why i feel this way. shitty.
Idk what i want, just feeling very lethargic.
I need some motivation, some sensible words to wake me up.



I wish things didnt turn out bad, but .....
I will just live it (:


I need a new job to keep me busy, intro please! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home