Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xmas eve countdown at eugene's place.
Xmas dinner w colleague.
Worked on fri, movie - Bedtime Stories w/ haowen. Supper @ 126 (:
Sat Town - jt, bel, gera, shiyin, deb, aly.
shiyin, gera, bel left. Hk cafe. Saw edy! (:
Movie - IP MAN. Saw mingfei !! Haha. Such a coincidence.
Slacked and homed.



There's school tmr. What a dragggg.
I wonder how am i going to sleep and wake up ltr.
My day's night and my night's day.


Some overdue photos.













HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC NG (24th)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISSY &JASREEN (25th)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAHNG (28th)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIFFORD (29th)



i was stun when i saw the scheduleeee.
me is working everydayyyyy expect on monday.
good is good, but tiring leh!
russell still tell me we won't get everyday oneeeeee.
i hope jan will pass fast!




silence is golden (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home