Tuesday, April 29, 2008

aMy house internet connection is down ):
So i can hardly online, and im too lazy to online recently. :x
Pardon me for being so unmericful to adandon my lovely blog. (:









My life was great, esp with my new poly friends. :D Butbutbut, my sister spoilt my damn fcuking cheerful mood. I dont know how to explain, she just make me hate my family. I did nothing wrong yet i'm being blamed and i was accused. FCUK, i can tolerate her but not when she accuse me when i didn't do anything to her. She jsut fcuking complain to my dajie and mummy and both called me. I feel like a fool crying when im on my way to school. My tears cant stop. I dont want to go home, i dont want to face her. Hatres hatres and hatres filled me. Ahhhhhhhhh. She's a bitch/bastard of my family. She just want to worsen my r/s with dajie and mummy. She will never succeed, i swear. Im independent, i earn for my own living, to get what i want. So i see no reason why i need to look at all of your faces! Grrrrr, 22years old not working &schooling, useless! Ahhhhhhhhh.

My mood isn't good today. Ahhhhh, i dislike that guy, that particular guy. Don't mess with me, cuz i wont let you win when im in a foul mood ! ROAR, i bite!

Thanks for those message that cheer me up. (: Thanks for always being there when im down :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home