Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to school today, feeling so shagged. Only slept for 5hours. ): Was slack, but stayed back in school to complete our project. Come home around evening, watched tv and fall asleep on mummy's bed. Hahaha. That shows how tired am i. Haven't been sleeping well since last week. ):

Sunday, work with elin. Lots of crap, laughter and jokes. The boss of white stone keep buying things la, hahaha very paiseh sia. Hahaha. Elin, hehehehe! LOL. At night, weeseng came over pushcart. then we went town to shop! Wanted to go far east, but end up at wisma topshop. Bought a top and a skirt. Weeee! Went over far east, but all shop are closing again. Boringggg. Went over geylang 126 for diansim. Yayyy, my fav. Haha! Then wohoo lalala, i recieve a msg that makes me so high. :D:D:D Alright, then home sweet home.

LoyWeeSeng And Me.
This are overdue photos.









On sunday.


I REALLY REALLY NEED TO GO ON DIET.
Not even myself think i grew fatter, people around me feels that too! ):
Soooooo, i'm going to join either kick boxing or badminton for my cca.
I need to loss 4 - 5 kg to my desire weightttt.
Anyone got any diet plan for me ): I cant resist when i see food!
But i really envy and admire puaychin! She loss 20kg man. She got the determination.
Firsty cuz she's working and her work is very tough.
Determination, xiaomei you can do it. Stop being lazy alrrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home