Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Monday, studied with classmates.
Sorry i was late! Met rs at bugis, walked over national library.
They left for lunch while rs and cythina accompany to find nicholas sparks book.
But no avail ):
Went over mac, the rest came.
DCN was hell, i was falling asleep ok.
It's damn not interesting ):
Manage to study 2 chapter.
Want bugis for dinner! pepper lunch (:
Went bugis street to look for rose, walked ard and homed!
When i was in train koon texted me, so went over to find koon to get my shoe. (:
Thanks DODO!




Tuesday! I woke up late cuz i was in my lala land!
Had a sweet dreammmm (: How i wish it's not dream but reality.
Get myself prepared and went for lunch w mummy before visiting sister.
Cabbed over, ok mummy teared again. I was helpless i don't know wht to do.
But luckily was just a while. (:
Bused back, went to trim my hair. Then went over town to meet my pretty bestie.
I was nice to go over her spa and wait for her!
Shopped around, didn't manage to get anything cuz i was undecisive. ):
&finally i get to eat my dinner at 10pm. all thanks to isabel. HAHA.
Enjoyed myself, although i got headache while smelling thos perfume! Grrr.
Ok, we saw a lady (age 30 -40) she was wearing a damn short short.
I can see her ass ok OMG. super turned off. LOL.
Isabel snap a pic of her butt, HAHAHA!
And suddenly both our mother called at the same timing and inform us that it was raining dogs and cats outside. HAHAHA! Damn funny.



Working tmr, and i'm meeting xianneng! (:
it's been yearssss since i've met him. Only saw him in town a few time.
I bet tmr will be talking a lot! catching up each other lives. COOL! (:






she's taking that woman!


more photos in her phone!

nights! :D

hop on to http://myownaffair.livejournal.com/ my new blog :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home