Monday, June 02, 2008

Wednesday, out with some of my class girls!
Cythina(not in pic), wanie, shuling, huiping and liying (:
Seafood Harvest ! Lobster bisqueeeeee, my love :D
Shopped at bugis street. I finally found my flower skirt :D
Had fun with them! (:













Thursday, went to school. 12 - 6pm.
Wohoooo. After that went jogging with alison. (:
I feel so much better. Exercise more often will help u distress (:
Mac slack, huixiang is nice to drive me home! THANKS.



Friday met koon, jasmine, qiuyi, yingying, yeeteng &marvin(the couple) at town.
Had pepper lunch for dinner.
With them, theres always laugher. (:
Shopped around. Got my rose necklace :x
Went starbucks to slack, play w webcam. (:
Ok, PHOTOS TIME !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



















US!

STARBUCKS ROCK!
PSP SIAO! (:


Shld i go school tmr? Only got one lesson 1 -3pm ): elective cancelled.
I'm meeting mingfei to sing, so shld i go take attendance and leave?
RAHHHHHH.


Saturday and sunday, as usual. WORKED!
But next sat i'll be free! Not working anymore. (:
AJT, let's go out. Havent meet for how long ah?
Hahahahaha.


Saturday helped xiaowei, worked w rose (my new fren).
Sunday worked w guanwee. He always bully me.
Call me FAT ): i'm fat so pls dont call me that.
Make me feel fatter. HOHOHO.
Anyhow, sales was great (:




Anw, i've decided to put everything down.
Be it happy or sad, it's over.
Sorry for everything and thank you for everything.
I prefer carefree, happy go lucky.
So what happened in mth of may i'll put it aside.
i dont know and i dont care !
So mth of june pls be nice (:
Luck, pls come back to me! I need you badly.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN MOK MING FEIFEI (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home