Saturday, May 17, 2008

If only this world can be fair , .....



Everyday I watch
Different smiles
In different faces.
Every smile has a story and I wonder
What story are they telling me.
I wonder how such a smile came to exist.

Smiles of happiness
Smiles of delight
Smiles of childishness
Smiles of satisfaction
Smiles of pride
Smiles of innocence
Smiles of shyness
Smiles of loneliness
Smiles of confusion
Smiles of understanding
Smiles of disappointment
Smiles of frustration
Smiles of bitterness
Smiles of disgust
Smiles of distraction
Smiles of indifference
Smiles of distrust
Smiles of compassion
Smiles of pity
Smiles of courage
Smiles of need
Smiles of sun
Smiles of rain
Smiles of hugs
Smiles of kisses
Smiles of surprise
Smiles of habit
Smiles of sympathy
Smiles of idiocy
Smiles of occasion
Smiles of love

And each time I hear their story
I smile.



I WANT TO EAT FISH PORRIDGE! :D





I dislike fakes. So i rather to be alone then to be with fakes (:
I'm not trying to be emo, i just can't stand it. (: Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home