Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAJIE! (10MAY)
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! (11MAY)


Worked @bugis street on saturday.
Sales was not very good.
Nice working with jasmine (my new friend) :D
Went over suntec starbuck to look for alison.
Yay, ice chocolate my favourite :D
Slacked, went over alj mac to meet elin clothes.
Walked home w the timid girl (:
Thanks for d accompany on the way home.


Sunday worked @parco bugis.
Morning shift is tiring! Hehes.
But working with guanwee was fun. craps. (:
sorry if i got attitude cuz im tired :D
Dinner @ ding tai fong with mum &sisters.
I slept thru d journey to tm and back. :D


Skipped school today, too tired to wake up.
&my head is damn heavy.
Woke up at 2pm, i slept for 13 hours :D
Met alison, went over polyclinic.
Initially acted sick, but end up the doctor say i got slight fever?
LOL. The weather is damn warm !
I dont like, hahaha.




I don't know and i don't feel like bothering!
I feel sucks when i keep thinking abt it.
Let nature take its course ba.
No point i keep thinking &i get no conclusion.
Ahhhhh. :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home