Saturday, May 10, 2008

FRIDAY!
Meeting up with yeeteng, jasmine, ying2 was great!
Although it was just a few hours, but is was enjoyable.
Update a lil with our poly life. (:
Went over bugis after that, jasmine left 1st.
I was trying to save money but end up i bought a dress and a short! ):
Starbuck was FULL, so we went over MAC.
Slack and all of us started playing PSP :D
Then home sweet home (:
KOON! You gotto make up with us again ok :D
THURSDAY
School as usual, manage to make it on time!
Time passed fast. After school, waited for jasonk.
Went over tpy to study a lil.
He taught me binary num :D shortcut.
Jingting end up didnt come so when to get a burger and bused home (:
WEDNESDAY
School in d morning 8am ! Met haowen go tgt.
Ended at 1pm, went home took a nap &worked at 5pm.
Sales was good! *thumb up.




Seriously i miss sec sch's life. I dont know why. So many things happened &it was just like yesterday. Time pass everything change, im glad that im still able to adopt the new changes. Although im still really not use to it, i dont feel im myself but im glad i was happy with them :D There's happy and boring time. (: It's still the starting &i hope it will be better as time goes by!
I miss many people, who once rocked in my sec sch life! :D You guys rocks and i will never forget you're always there for me no matter what.
Ohya, i'm serious about joining kickboxing this time. So i shall force myself to go for d training this thursday with karven! Sorry i keep postpone the date. I will kill my laziness soon :D





Photos during oritentation. (:

Fattypig! (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home