Monday, May 05, 2008

Thursday, stayed at home to help jocelyn to complete her webpage. Evening went over bugis to delivery home cook dinner to gwee. :D After that, went alj mac to meet alison &clique.
Friday, school as usual. Dinner @ chongpang with my classmates. :D 2 words, enjoyable &fun! Thanks for all d laughter, entertainment etc. You guys rocks :D After that, went to chill &homed @3plus. Tiring day!

Saturday, last min help xiaowei work @bugis village. Was kinda boring, but sales was good. (: koon came &bought a bags. haha! After work, alison came &we accompany priscilla to wait for her bf &cabbed to have lunch-cum-dinner-cum-supper :D I was damn damn hungry. Met debby too! finally! cabbed back alj mac. slacked &home with alison. thanks haowen for d accompany on my way home (:

Sunday, as usual i was late for work. :D Work with qiang was crap! hahahah. jiemin came! so we went bugis.v walk walk a while. :D My life is about sch &work. i like, carefree no worries :D
PHOTOS !
3of us :D Hardly can meet up with sweetie deb!
So it's a loved night at mac :D

The four of us.
DODO-koon, Siaocharbo-Prisc, Cutie-Aly, &ME! :D


It was long since i chilled out at night :D
The feeling was great (:





Steamboat @ ChongPang w MIT 0812
(but not everyone turn up)








Life don't seems so wonderful cuz i was left all alone. My smiles are slowly fading away. My positive thinkings are slowly used up. I've changed into someone i don't know, and i don't like.
I miss the past. ): AHHHHHHH. I wish that i'm still a secondary school girl.
The weather is unbearable !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home