Thursday, May 29, 2008



Luck have been super very lowww since monday.
Everything that can stress me out all come at onces.
RAHHHHHH. I'm so tired.
I felt so helpless, that i feel like crying.
I got no one to turn to when i'm rlly feeling effin down.
I've changed so much that i didnt even notice?
my attitude, my temper sucks.




THANKS DARLING, DODO &ISABEL. (:




Sorry if i caused you so many problem.
Sorry for swearing and cursing msg.
I know i was in fault, maybe i betrayed you by blogging it.
I don't know what's the main reason behind it that out of sudden u'll text me that.
Sorry sister. ):
i think im the trouble maker. i will stay away ba.




I've decided to move on, i dont want to hang myself halfway thru.
Everything was just a dream, you're just a passerby ba. (:




I'll be back soon, LOVES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home