Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Met the two lovely girl on vesak day night. (:
We did some shopping at bugis street.
Went alj mac to slacked and home sweet home.
LOVED**







TUESDAY, 20May.

I skipping lecture and met the silly dodo ball @ town.
Shopping with her was great, but she's a FUSSY BUYER!
And i'm the LAZY BUYER :D
Cuz i was too lazy to try on some of the clothings that caught my eye :x
We walked around the whole far east, going in to almost all the shops.
And i think dodo ball tried a lot of clothings, end up she just got 1 top from MOOKS.
HAHAHA, see fussy right :x
And i got 1top from MOOKS, 2 top from cotton on :D
I'M A HAPPY GIRL, but my wallet is burnt! :x
Catch up with the ball, chatted &crapped ard.
Thanks DO, you're loved by XIAOMEI :DDDDD





Mummy is back from malaysia, I MISS HER SOO MUCH. :DDDD
Day w/o her at home was boring.
Cuz i need to do everything by myself :x
Mummy is the best :D:D




IMUFPIG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home