Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alison and jing ting was nice to visit me at work. (: They waited me to end work, jasonk came to meet jt and we went to watch what happen in vegas @ cathay. THUMB UP!* Don't miss this movie cuz its NICEEEEE :D The couple left 1st, me &alison walked to little indian, chatted then took cab home (: What alison said really make sense. Maybe i was too naive. Anw, girl cheer up too :D



My appetite wasn't good this week, its a good sign for me cuz i wanna lose weight :D Haha! Butbutbut, my mood isn't good this few days! I don't know why. My happy vessel is used up LOL! I dont like to think so much, i just want happy go lucky but whywhywhy am i keep thinking so much? I really don't want to care. Grrr ):):



I've moved on, but i'm stuck again. Suddenly everything flash back my mind. I hate when you come to my mind. All the happiness and sadness memories. Too much too much alr. I don't even know how are you now. Not a single text from you. No replies from you too. Are we strangers again? Will everything be back the same after few months of not contacting? Will everything be like before? I can't help but to wait ? For how long for shld i wait? Is this my retribution? Will i have to wait like how long you waited for me?

Was it just a dream? So near yet so far.

Hop on to http://www.forever21.com/, i'm trying to cap USD$200. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home