Tuesday, May 27, 2008

XIAOMEI IS EFFIN UNLUCKY TODAY.
^&*&^%%$#@
1st, at 1am plus my msn tio virus.
2nd, morning i woke up late.
3rd, i was walking to mrt stn and i nearly fall, my sandal broke.
4th, i took cab to sch $10 bucks gone!
5th, i forgot bring my cardigan and im wearing spaghetti top.
6th, i forget bring my admin card so no attendance for my DCN cuz i skipped.
ISIT IT SUEY?
i was damndamn moody
But luckily everything was overrrr.



I getting sick of school alr. I dont know why.
Have been skipping lectures.
Is the lecturers that turns me off. RAHHHHH.
Some modules is effin boring cuz they are alien langauge.
I catch no balls, esp DCN lecture ; sucks to the core.
but i need to catch up with the rest next week ):
i got to settle down and go to lecture often.
I think exams is coming soon, after the study break ):
RAHHHH, why is life so tough?



Met isabel wong today, like finally!
she become more pretty sia, envy her la. LOL.
vivo, ate dinner. aly&gera came.
slacked ard, got my pant &pay from m)phosis.
penisular, then homed (:
i enjoyed walking home alone, with the accompany on the phone. =))
photos to be uploaded tmr.
time for bed, tmr lesson at 8am ):
bye, love peopleeee.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home