Monday, May 26, 2008

Met up weisong, mingfei, gerie and elin on fri night!
This will be our last gathering for 5 of us.
Or maybe in few years time, then we all can meet up again. ):
Gerie is migrating to PERTH ):
I'M GONNA MISS YOU LIKE HELL!
Initially wanted to sing, but gerie need to meet jianlun.
so we went starbucks to slack. (:




they are talking abt driving stuffs.

see their reactions! so big!

Blur-ness






Elin and Gerie (:



Elin and me
xiao song and xiao mei :x
ahfei and me :D


Saturday work @ m)phosis.
went back to work for that day only. :x
They missed me! May asked me when working again. ): No more liao.
Working till 10plus, helped them to put up more stocks.
Met alison, gera and jingting @ MS.
Aly was learning how to shuffle and she's damn CUTE!
Sorry gera, didnt join u @kbox.
Aly, JT and me left for supper. (:


Sunday, both m)phosis and GG slots clashed.
but steph help me to take over m)phosis slot.
THANKS STEPH! (:
Was tired and kinda moody.
A customer turn me off. This is d 1st time a customer turn me off!
I never ever gave attitude to customer one lor.
Dont come back dont come back la, no big deal bitch! :x
Thanks Ahwee for cheering me up :DD
FATTY ROCKS (:
Homed, met fy &aly for dinner @ kallang.
thanks fy for the accompany although u moved to kallang :x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BINGNAN!

Today, woke up late.
Met weikai at ally. English elective was bored!
Break, met gerie, fy for lunch. Went back for lesson, but was late (:
After sch, complete our reports for project.
Went over gerie house to slack w zy, wk, nich. fy came and i left (:
From yck to pasir ris was damn FARRRRR.
Met maine, elin &aloy :D
Pack kfc to xianming's house.
Slack and watched tv.
Bn came and lobang me home, thanks (:










It's a tiring day, and a tiring weekend.
I'm lack of sleepppppppp, my beauty sleep i miss you ):
And so i'm turning to my cosy bed now.
Nights, miss me people and i will miss you :x

FOREVER21 STUFFS ARRIVED!
Its effin efficient! took only 5days and i received it :D
goodiesssss, yayness!

if only u can appreciate all d things (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home