Saturday, June 07, 2008

Thursday, went jogging with alison!
I need to burn all my FATSSSSSS away.



Friday, school as usual.
Had programming test. Managed to compute everything
Hopefully i can pass! (:
After sch, met jt and jk. went town.
Got my pant from mango (:
MOS for dinner.
Alison &debbie came.
Slack, alison &jk left for cycling.
3of us walked to PS tcc and slack. (:
Sorry i can't make it for the night cycling. I bet it wld be fun man. ):
Everything was cfm alr, buttttt stupid things happened again.
Ok, not anyone fault. Is my sueyness. Grrrrr.










Family's in mess again. It's cuz of you again.
Again and again. Cuz of you i cant ennjoy myself. Grrrr.
Can't say is totally your fault, cuzzz (:
Just hope everyone at home will be fine and things will be over soon.
Ok, hope nothing will happen to you.


FINALLY I DONT NEED TO WORK ON SAT (: WEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home