Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Rahhh, overslept! Unable to wake up in time.
This is like my 1st time ever in my school life i overslept and skipped lesson.
Damnn, poly life is soooo not interesting!
Sorry mummy, i promise you i will be good girl after the study break.


Update when im back home at night.
Gonna go and prepare now! (:


EDITED!

weeeee, celebrated vivian's birthday in sch.
brought her bday cake and cabbed to sch.
lesson ended at 6pm.
Rahhhh, headed to amk to meet alison and jasonk.
but they are late for an hour!
Something happened. ):
kuah taught me some programming. thanks man (:
headed for dinner, porridge. jasonk requested to eat tht.
slack, and trained home.


LUCK IS STILL DOWN.
I think i need to go for some praying. HAHAHA.
I shall lie low everything until my luck is back :x
RETURN ME MY LUCKY LUCK )):



I hate when things start changing, why?
I just hope everything will remain.
imizfatty.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN! (3rd june)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALOY! (4thjune)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS NAH (4th june)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home